Thursday, March 4, 2010

Business Report


Its been a busy, productive week (aside from my computer issues earlier). Above you can see what my new promotional handout will look like. All my contact info will be on the other side.
My etsy page, annarellagirl, is being updated. Its fun to have pics of the clothes on the girls and then product shots also. So far 7 items posted with more to come in the following days.
If you look at bottom right corner of photo, you can see Kendall sporting a headband with fabric flower. I've started making bands to go with some of my clothes. I haven't listed any on my etsy store and won't for a bit. If you want one or more info on them, email me on my etsy page.
I hope you love the clothes. Spread the word. Pass along this blog or a link to my etsy page, www.annarellagirl.etsy.com .
A special thanks to my models, Havana, Julia, Hannah and Kendall, and their moms and dads who helped with the photo shoot. They were all super!!!
Tomorrow is First Friday in downtown Georgetown. Come see me at The Exchange. In honor of St Patrick's Day they are serving green food and drink. Sounds interesting!! See you all there 800 S Austin Ave, 6-8.

No comments: