Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Saga Begins

We all have our talents, and we all have our Achilles' heel. Well, taking pictures is my downfall.


I now have an etsy site for Annarella Girl, but I have a HUGE problem in that my pictures are horrible! The cute dresses and skirts look blurred and the colors muddy. I'm in a quandry should I take everything off until I can get better at this or should I just leave it up and keep editing it as I hopefully improve?

Then I took some pictures at the Bloomin Fest in Lampasas this Saturday. Now that I look at them, they are horrid! We had a great time, our booth attracted a lot of people and our sales were good. But these pictures don't begin to show that.

I have a chance to work on my photographing at this weekend's Bluebonnet Festival in Burnet. I know I can improve on these. (When I look at these shots, its hard to see why anyone would even bother coming in my space. ) So now I have a goal for next week. Tune in to see if the pictures get better. The saga continues....

Here is a shot of the oh-so-cute Bailor in her skirt that she bought. (I wish I had gotten a closer shot of her face, but trust me she is gorgeous.) Its so fun to meet the kids and their families s they try on the clothes.

1 comment:

tskross said...

Hey, great job getting the etsy site up!! I don't think the pictures are that bad, what camera are you using? I think the main thing is trying to get the focus right (very hard with auto focus sometimes) and setting the white balance correctly (this is usually an option in the camera's menu)

How was the first show?

Can't wait to see you next weekend!