Monday, October 6, 2008

Last Day

If you live in Texas, today is the last day to register to vote in the November 4 Presidential election. Please do it. If you've recently moved or changed your name you need to register.

Down to the last month of campaigning. I'm ready to hear the candidates outline their plans for what they intend to do once elected. I'm tired of name calling, negative ads, meaningless catch phrases. I want to know what they are going to do. That to me shows leadership. And I for one feel like we really need leadership. If in any way you agree with me, let's let the candidates know we want to know their plans for the future and how they are going to implement them. Stop underestimating the American people's ability to understand the issues and to vote on them.
John McCain or Barack Obama

No comments: