Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dining in Style - Chairs

Sooner than you or I can imagine Thanksgiving will be here. I find my thoughts going to the dining table. I love to break out the "good china" and silverware to set for the feast. As a family we all like to participate in planning the menu and then cooking it. It's a little early for us to really get into the spirit, but its not too early if I want to add any decor to my dining room.

I've been thinking about chairs. Since we like to eat and talk and eat and talk for hours, I've been looking at comfortable seating. I absolutely love these chairs from IDS.
Wouldn't these look nice around a dining table. There are over 60 fabrics to choose from. And notice the different leg styles.

Padded seats are very comfortable. This bench could hold 2 full-size adults or 3 wriggly grandchildren.IDS has just started making the occasional arm chair below. It is a little big for my dining room, but I'm tempted to use it to create a reading corner in my master bedroom.And finally I can't resist showing this square upholstered coffee table. Here, at Annarella, we've had requests for a piece like this. I'm so pleased that IDS has designed this. Love the legs. Check out their website under new items for some more designs.If you have furniture or window treatments you're thinking about for a festive holiday house. Come see us soon as we are getting cut-off dates for delivery from more and more of our manufacturers and work rooms.

No comments: