Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sharing some favorites

The time between blogs just rushes by. From the beginning I've wanted to share some of my favorite blogs or websites - some of the ones who inspired me to start this blog - and still inspire and amuse me. After my initial intro I've found it difficult to find time, so today I finally can introduce the reader to two I read often.

Alicia Bock is a photographer who always has beautiful shots on her blog.
Today her mood-filled photos are full of autumn colors and images. Her work is soft and dreamy. Check out her website also.

Ruby Press is a boutique PR agency. I don't remember how I found this blog, but it is always interesting. You never know what you'll find mentioned, but I love that unpredictability.

The world of blogs is filled with interesting people, pictures and ideas. Hope you'll enjoy checking out these two. More to come later.

No comments: