Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year


After a grand Christmas with family, I'm back feeling refreshed and energetic. I have most of my spring and summer fabrics. Now I'm playing with various combinations. As I work my way through new pallettes, I'l be frequently giving you a snapshot of what I'm doing. You know I love to share. (See above, size 2 sundress in a mix of new and old.)


Business wise, my goals for the next 4 months have been made. Count down with me as I build inventory. Also I plan to start a newsletter for Mama D's and me. Want to receive it, send email address to annarellagirl@aol.com.


Personally, I continue on my quest to be healthy. Less food and more activity. (Dull, but effective.) My dog died in early Dec and since then I'm more sedentary. Not good. How about water aerobics? Push me, prod me to put some plan in effect!
Goals, not resolutions. Last year I did pretty well on accomplishing my goals. Some how using the g word is so much better for me. I moved along in my business. Focused on slow, steady growth. I don't think I can handle explosive growth and its challenges. I'm more a tortoise than a hare! I want to try some new shows this year, bigger and better suited to the handcrafter. But don't worry I'll be back at the Wilmington Flower Market in May and FBC Christmas Spectacular in Nov. As I firm up the rest of my show schedule, I'll let you know.
Enough rambling today. I'll be back more frequently in January. Meanwhile have a happy new year. I just know 2011 is going to be great!!!

No comments: