Tuesday, November 16, 2010

After the Show

I'm back after a very busy weekend. It always takes me a couple of days to get reorganized, but here I am. I miss when I'm not blogging.



The show was successful. I have several special orders to fill this week. Then there are several sizes of dresses and skirts which need replenishing. Lately medium and large skirts are going out the door. For dresses it is size 18 months and girls 5. Is there any logic in these sizes? Always a challenge to figure out what is going to be popular!



One of the best parts of these shows I do, is catching up with old friends and customers. One cutie showed up in her dress fom last year! What a thrill to see my clothes on a girl. Her Mom reported that it was her favorite dress, and she wore it constantly. The colors were still so bright! It looked like new. I wish I could bottle her comments for everyone who wonders if Annarella Girl clothes ae comfortable or wear well. Yes, yes , yes!



I feel very appreciated by all the positive comments. I look forward to seeing the many people who stopped by my booth at Mama D's in the weeks to come. Remember we're the red bungalow on University Ave in Georgetown - #407.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That's great! Congratulations on a good show.