Friday, October 1, 2010

A Little Bit More of Fall


I'm taking off again. Going to the soggy East to see my mother-in-law who is ill. I probably won't be blogging. But I leave you wth some colorful pics Carrie Ellen has posted on her site. They are beautiful!


For another view of autumn stop by Susan's blog for a pic of nature's fall bounty. Pumpkins make me smile.


Finally go to Brene Brown' s blog for inspiration on imperfection. She talks about how much time nd energy we waste on being perfect or trying to show only our perfect side to the world. I, for one, am very guilty of that. Instead we need to embrace each other's imperfections, move on and use that energy for good. This takes some courage - to acknowledge my flaws - but can be so worth it. And what a gift for my daughter or granddaughter to show I'm not afraid of or governed by my flaws. While I always strive to be better than my flaws, I want them to know that my fear will not stop me from living, starting a newbusiness or being me. I AM IMPERFECT!!
PS. New romper aize 18-24 months.

No comments: