Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Great Time

The Wilmington Flower Market was wonderful. I just loved seeing old friends with growing kids, and soooo many new moms and grandmoms. The girls were all so beautiful as you will see in upcoming posts. Temporarily I am computer challenged but will be able to download some shots next week. And weren't we lucky with the weather - beautiful, sunny, warm days.

I have to shout out a big thanks to all the volunteers that worked so hard to take good care of us, vendors. They are a big reason I love doing this show. See you all in 2011.

Now the husband and I face a long ride back to Georgetown. It will give me plenty of time to start making plans for fall and winter. I will keep tweaking the designs I have. I got good feedback on everything I had. A special treat was to get a long talk with my niece, Jessica. She has worked in retail, wholesale and manufacturing. Her thoughts and insights give me lots to think about. I'm excited about some ideas we discussed. More later after I let my brain percolate.

I'll be back in the groove next week! Talk to you all then!!!

No comments: