Friday, December 12, 2008

Pretty Girls

Thanks to photographer, James Polnick, I have lots of photos of my dresses on 4 very pretty girls. Two months ago I did a trunk show of the Hugs from Mimi Handmade Dresses in Houston where I met some wonderful girls (and their mothers, grandmothers and fathers) who agreed to be in a photo shoot with their dresses. Here are the marvelous results.

This is James daughter, Brighten, who certainly does brighten up at the sight of a camera. She was a champ and just kept smiling on and on. The one just below makes me giggle.

Next is Lauren. She is a little more serious, but those eyes!! She is adorable.

Blond and quiet, Macy, posed the most seriously of all. Doesn't she look so grown up?Here Macy and Brighten show off like but not matching sun dresses.Ryann, my granddaughter, is the final model. She is all girl and loved being my top model. She is my guinea pig. If she likes my creations, then I know I'm on the right track. I can't wait to see her over the holidays, as I have two new designs for skirts she needs to critique.Best friends, Macy and Ryann.It was so great to see the girls playing and being so comfortable inthe dresses while they looked soooo good. I feel like little girls should wear clothes that are comfortable for running and sitting with no scratchy fabrics. For the moms the clothes should be easy care. Who has time for lots of ironing?Here are all the models resting after a hard day of looking good, smiling and posing. They were all so cooperative. Thanks.

If you want me to do a trunk show next year, just holler. I had a great time in Houston. It was fun to get the instant feedback from Moms and their daughters. Email me at annarella@thegateway.net

Don't forget tomorrow, Dec 13 is Market Days in downtown Georgetown. Also the tour of historic homes put on by the Georgetown Heritage Society is Saturday and Sunday, the 13th & 14th. Click on the name for times, places and tickets. This is a highlight of the ho;iday season here in Georgetown.

2 comments:

Teri Mason Photography said...

What cute dresses! Are these available in your store? I will send clients in before their sessions!!

ellie said...

Thank you, Teri. These are available at Annarella. Stop in any time to see them. I also am happy to do special orders.
Ellie