Friday, December 19, 2008

New Blogs

I've added two new blogs to my blog list. They are must reads.

First - I wrote of sevenof before when they first launched. The two gals, Jane and Amy have continued to write interesting and intelligent posts. Recently Jane mentioned an sculptor, Jennifer Maestre, who works with pencils, nails and zippers.

Yes, look closely those are nails and zippers. Stop by her intriquing website to see more. and another thank you to Jane for directing me to this artist. Sign up to receive the daily postings of seven of you won't be sorry.

Secondly, one of my favorite artists, Dan Zinno stopped in the store to chat and let me know he has started to blog.

He writes about life and art. I find his thoughts to be insightful. Stop by his blog and see what you think.

I've added links to both these blogs on my blog list. Visit them.

No comments: